May 04, 2008

Tanushree Dutta on Rama, The Savior


Tanushree Dutta is back in the limelight, and for all the right reasons for a change. The bong babe is busy working on her next film, Rama, The Savior. It’s a children’s film and has Sahil Khan playing the title role. Also, there are rumours of wrestling champion Khali being part of the film.

The success of Taare Zameen Par assured a steady flow of films based on children. This one also seems to be a full-fledged fun treat. Speaking about her role, Tanushree seemed mighty excited. She said, “Samara is an action girl who’s a bit grey in the beginning and goes on to play a positive role gradually. She’s a gadget freak, smart and fast with her moves.” She added, “The film was physically taxing. There were many action stunts, crossing rivers and mountains. But I am glad I did it.”

Looking quite gathered on the sets, ask her if all’s well on the personal front considering the recent tiff she had with the media and she chirps, “I am absolutely fine. The incident hasn’t changed me a bit. I am all smiles and have my work to concentrate on.” Let’s hope this bout of calmness lasts longer this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment