May 03, 2008

Preity’s winning spree!

preity IPL
Preity Zinta, the only woman and the youngest owner of an IPL team is on cloud nine these days as her team has finally clicked and have begun winning matches! After cheering her team which lead to their first two consecutive wins(after consecutive losses), on her short visit to Mumbai before leaving for Hyderabad to witness her team’s yet another performance, Preity shared with us her team’s winning mantra!

“I am in Mumbai for a short while. I’ll be leaving for Hyderabad soon as my King’s XI Punjab will play their fifth match day after”, said Preity hurriedly.

Inspite of the Sreesanth-Bhajji fiasco post the match where they defeated the Mumbai Indians, Preity’s team managed to keep their cool and defeat Sehwag’s Delhi Daredevils right after! So what made the King’s XI win, we asked.

“A game is a game. You never know what can happen next! As far as my team is concerned, we knew we had the potential but you just need to click. My team has always played with great passion and they got their due”, said Zinta.

So does she consider herself as the ‘lucky charm’ of her team as quoted by many papers? “My involvement with the team is total. I am extremely passionate about our team and I do believe that I am the team's good luck factor, so I want to be there for everything”, said Zinta as a concluding note!

More power to this dimpled ambitious woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment