April 30, 2008

Nothing can stop me from staying in Mumbai

Resented by the accused of being not doing enough for the Maharashtra, the super star charged back rhetorically that nothing can stop him from staying in Mumbai and said that those who are opposed to him might through bottles at his house or paint his posters black or burn his effigies.

He further said, “For somebody to tell me to leave this city because I have done or even questioning is unacceptable,”. He was on NDTV while answering to the questions regarding recent accusations made by Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray against him. ‘I am not budging,” he said.

Bachchan during his interview said that he was hurt on oblivion attitude of the people towards the constitution of India, “This whole land is ours and this land belongs to me as much as it belongs to you or anybody else. I do not need any particular pass or visa to visit any particular part of this country,” he further said.

amitabh bachchan

No comments:

Post a Comment