April 30, 2008

Neha whistles her way in men's hearts

/photo.cms?msid=2993740
From playing the girl next door in Dus Kahaniyaan to now playing the hot and sultry seductress in her forthcoming film Woodstock Villa - Neha Uberoi has surely come the right way. One look at the latest promos of Woodstock Villa on television and you are sure to break into a sweat, looking at her hot bod and sensuous looks.

Neha smiles and says, "I feel humbled, on recieving positive reviews after the promos of my film has hit the screens. I have worked really hard for my looks like going to the gym regularly, eating a proper diet and generally taking care of myself. Moreover, I have also been very fortunate to get this movie and to show that I can carve myself in every kind of role.I am looking forward to the release mid next month", she smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment