April 30, 2008

Katrina ups Delhi temperatures with Spice-y promo


Actress Katrina Kaif was in the Capital on Tuesday upping the mercury level and playing the perfect brand ambassador for mobile phone company Spice.

With five consecutive hits under her belt Katrina is definitely on a roll, donning a red dress at the event Katrina is Bollywood's current favourite.

The star simply couldn't stop talking about the product she'd come to endorse.

"I like the product as it connects with the youth, its affordable to all the people I relate to and has really good features," she said.

"I always take interest in the product I endorse," she added.

So much so, when asked about her future projects, Katrina politely brushed the question away.

And when it came to talking about her co-star Akshay Kumar, Katrina revealed that the hit-jodi is ready for a face-off and this one will be in the name of cricket.

"I am here tomorrow for the IPL match against Delhi Daredevils and Bangalore's Royal Challengers. I'm the brand ambassador for Bangalore's Royal Challengers and Akshay is the ambassador for Delhi Daredevils, so it'll be Akshay on one side and me on the other," said Katrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment