April 30, 2008

Neha has improved her looks over a period of time

After her above average performance in Dus Kahaniyaan, Neha Oberoi has improved tremendously over a period of time for her role of sizzling and sensuous actress in her next movie Woodstock Villa. She is looking very sumptuous and sexy in promos of Woodstock Villa aired on various different channels.

On her looks in Woodstock Villa she was grinning while answering, “I feel humbled, on receiving positive reviews after the promos of my film has hit the screens. I have worked really hard for my looks like going to the gym regularly, eating a proper diet and generally taking care of myself.” So don’t for got to watch the promos of the movie and definitely you will see that undoubtedly she is making space into men’s heart.

neha dhupia

No comments:

Post a Comment