March 01, 2010

Vidya Balan receives Best Actress Award at Filmfare 2010

It was a dream come true for Vidya Balan as she received her first ever Filmfare best actress award for her outstanding performance in Paa as Amitabh Bachchan’s mother.

Vidya who won the Naa-real award(SRK-Saif had given it to her for her bad dress sense) in the year 2008, on receiving the award said, “From nariyal to this Black lady, it’s been a great journey at the Filmfare. I thank Balki (director), my parents and Arundhati Nag. Also I would like to add that motherhood is a rewarding feeling, so I am greatly thankful to my son Auro who made me a mother.”

Vidya wore a beautiful orange colored Sabyasachi saree and completed the look with Rudraksh beaded necklace.

Congratulations Vidya.

No comments:

Post a Comment