June 22, 2009

Kay Kay Menon NMext Movie is Comedy Sankat City


Post the debacles of Drona and Stoneman Murders, Kay Kay Menon is now ready with his first full on comedy movie Sankat City. But mention it to Kay Kay and he says yes this is my first comedy but I am serious about cinema.

He further adds, "I chose from what I am given. Maybe filmmakers are now seeing in a different light. Earlier I was not given the choice of doing different genres. They always considered me a serious actor. But after Drona filmmakers are offering me different roles."

Talking about the debacles of Stoneman Murders and Drona, Kay Kay says, "Stoneman was a decent film. I did my best for the film but then the onus lies on the audiences. I think the audience needs to be enlightened on cinema. They should stop promoting thrash. They should give a good movie its due and not just judge a film by the display."

For now Kay Kay has another comedy up his sleeve titled Aage Se Right along with Shreyas Talpade. Then there's David Dhawan's Hook Ya Crook where Kay Kay will be seen with a new make over.

No comments:

Post a Comment