June 27, 2009

Kambakht Ishq is an illogical flick

kambakht ishq
Well I don’t say so, it’s Kambakht Ishq’s lead hero Akshay Kumar who says that his upcoming flick is illogical.

Akki says, “I don’t want to get into logical films… I am happy doing films where one can keep discussions around logic at home.”

“I want people to come with their parents and children, munch popcorn while the movie plays, get entertained, have some nice lunch or dinner after the show ends and then go back home happy and smiling.”

“I want people to come with their parents and children, munch popcorn while the movie plays, get entertained, have some nice lunch or dinner after the show ends and then go back home happy and smiling.”

So folks, you know where to keep your brains on the releasing date of Kambakht Ishq?

No comments:

Post a Comment