February 07, 2008

Kuch Kuck Hota Hai's little Anjali is back

: Sana Saeed was loved and adored, as she lit up the screen playing the role of little Anjali, who

BACK IN ACTION: Sana Saeed is now working in a TV soap titled Babul Ka Aangan Chootey Na.

BACK IN ACTION: Sana Saeed is now working in a TV soap titled Babul Ka Aangan Chootey Na.

sparked off the love story between Shahrukh Khan and Kajol in the super hit Kuch Kuch Hota Hain, a film that made her a household name in 1998.

She is now working in a television soap— titled Babul Ka Aangan Chootey Na and for her choosing the small screen over films came naturally for her.

Sana says, "The reason i took up this serial is because I can adjust my studies along with the serial, I'm working only for 10 days in a month and shooting for 12 to 15 hours a day,so I can easily manage to catch my studies,and it works out better."

She is currently pursuing an advertising diploma and plans to go abroad for further studies.

"I have been working as an actor since I was three-years-old, so I enjoy it, but I also want to focus on my studies. So far, I have managed both studies and acting pretty well and as long as that happens, I will keep doing it", adds the young actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment