February 04, 2008

Ayesha Takia refuses to get bold on camera

ayesha takia


Mumbai, (IANS) Ayesha Takia is shooting down roles that require her to wear skimpy clothes or get intimate with her co-star because she doesn’t want to embarrass her family and boyfriend.


Ayesha is aware that her more uninhibited colleagues are benefiting while she refuses to get bold on camera.


“But I don’t mind losing out on roles. At least 10 years from now I don’t want to look back and cringe at anything. I’ve a family and a boyfriend. And I don’t want to embarrass anyone,” Ayesha, who was recently seen in “Sunday” in a clean role, told IANS.


“There’re things that I wouldn’t do, like kiss and wear certain kinds of clothes. And yes that does put me at a disadvantage. But I’m very happy with the work that I’m getting. After ‘Dor’, I’m being taken seriously as an actress.”


She said no to Nagesh Kukunoor, who made “Dor”.

No comments:

Post a Comment