September 14, 2009

Mandira bedi sizzles at Kolkata Fashion Week

Mandira bedi
Mandira bedi  ramp walk
Mandira bedi  kolkata fashion week
Mandira bedi
Mandira bedi 454
Popular TV personality and cricket commentator Mandira Bedi kept the Kolkata Fashion Week-II audience spellbound as she sashayed down the ramp for the Satya Paul collection that was showcased Saturday.

An excited Mandira later told reporters: “Kolkata is my birth place. This is the first time I have walked the ramp in Kolkata. In real life the endorsements and the shows I do, I mostly wear Satya Paul saris.

“I have walked for Satya Paul in Delhi and Dubai,” she said, draped in a red woven zari sari, with mock weaving with embroideries on it.

Satya Paul, the designer brand celebrating its 25th year, showcased collections based on hand weaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment