August 10, 2009

Sonakshi Sinha on Avant Garde Life magazine

Sonakshi Sinha
Sonakshi Sinha, Shatrughan Sinha’s daughter who makes her debut with Salman Khan in Dabanng made her first magazine debut recently.


The fashionista graces the cover of Avant Garde Life looking divine in a rich blue offshoulder dress. Sonakshi who has studied fashion in SNDT college and walked the ramp for the biggest names in the fashion industry takes things as they come her way, “I never really think before doing something. I had always been on the heavier side and after working hard for a year in the gym I lost 30 kilos, that’s when I took up modelling. Acting too happened the same way, I got the offer and I went for it only to realise that I finally found my true calling.”

Sonakshi however admitted that she would never do a role or scene that her parents wouldnt agree with. “I’ll never shed my clothes or do something raunchy. At the end of the day I have my parents to answer to.” she retorted. She also has no problems in working with actors double her age, “I really don’t think age makes a difference, If you take a look all our 40+ actors are the most in demand and desirable men today.”

Along with Sonakshi, her twin brother’s Luv and Kush are also making thier Bollywood debut and she’s more than happy for them. Dabanng, produced by Arbaaz Khan goes on floors later this year and one will only have to wait and watch if Sonakshi sizzles on the big screen or no!

No comments:

Post a Comment