July 29, 2009

It’s Dhan te nan vs Twist


The last week has been the most fulfilling for Bollywood music lovers, with chartbusting hits Twist from Love Aaj Kal and Dhan Te Nan from Kaminey ruling the roost and vying for the top slot.

Singer-composer Vishal says, “I’m the biggest Vishal Bhardwaj fan, no two ways about it. His Dhan te nan is awesome. I can’t stop listening to it. I wish I had composed it.”


Pritam who composed music for Love Aaj Kal is also escatic, says, “Never before have two dance numbers been so closely competitive in the charts. The fact that both Vishal’s Dhan te nan and my Twist have a old-fashioned sub-layer just goes to prove, retro is back.”

While Pritam’s Twist is inspired by old Nagin song, Dhan Te Nan’s catchline is quite similiar to the opening sequence of Laxmikant-Pyarelal’s Hai Hai Yeh Majboori.

Folks which song do you think is hot on the ears?

No comments:

Post a Comment