March 16, 2012

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan India’s Glam Diva



,The glam diva, Aishwarya Rai was recently on a television show “India’s Glam Diva”. She says that she is very lucky and extremely happy to have worked with different directors.

“I am glad to have worked with different directors on different roles. I had always been greedy to work with different directors on different characters,” Aishwarya Rai said.

“I enjoy music and dance, a fact that you all by now are familiar and I guess it translates to the work I have produced on celluloid,” added the 38-year-old.

Aish is one among the other top-notch actresses who is participating in the show “India’s Glam Diva”, so as to win the win the title. Purely on the basis of public voting, the winner will be decided. Ash’s episode will be aired Sunday on Big CBS Love

No comments:

Post a Comment